red lentil pasta 200gm
Naturally Yours Red Lentil Pasta is a gluten-free pasta which is a rich source of plant based proteins, fiber and minerals. Studies have shown that legume based pastas contain four times the amount of fibre found in traditional pasta and about one third less carbohydrates. The amino acids found in legumes aid cell repair and muscle and tissue growth.
HEALTH BENEFITS OF RED LENTIL PASTA
1. Excellent source of plant based proteins.
2. Ideal gluten free and vegan alternative for conventional pasta.
3. Rich in fiber and minerals.
Red lentil, Rice
HOW TO COOK GLUTEN FREE RED LENTIL PASTA
1. Take about 2L of water in a large pan and boil on high heat. Add a tsp of salt in it.
2. Once the water has come to a rolling boil, add Naturally Yours Red Lentil Pasta.
3. Stir once to make sure that the pasta is not sticking together or to the bottom of the pan.
4. Continue to boil on high heat, stirring occasionally, until the water returns to a rolling boil (about 2 minutes)
5. Once the water begins to bubble and foam, you may wish to turn down the temperature a bit to keep it from boiling over
6. Boil for another 5 to 7 minutes.
7. Test a piece of pasta to see whether it is the texture you're looking for (cooked but still a bit firm)
8. Drain the water and keep the pasta aside. Rinse it and then toss it with a bit of oil to make sure that the pasta doesn't stick to itself
9. Toss it together with your choice of pasta sauce and sauteed vegetables for a wholesome meal.