quinoa noodles 180gm
Naturally Yours Quinoa noodles is a power packed and easy to make meal that is made using the finest quality Quinoa grain . It gives a healthy twist to the usual hakka noodles by being protein rich, high in antioxidants, iron and calcium. It is absolutely devoid of any kind of preservatives, artificial flavours, colours and MSG.
HEALTH BENEFITS OF QUINOA NOODLES
- Provides all the benefits of quinoa in a kid friendly format.
- Excellent source of protein, fiber and antioxidants.
- Ideal for plant based protein diet
Noodles : Whole Wheat flour, Quinoa, salt and water.
Seasonings: Chilli powder, turmeric powder, pepper, ginger and salt.
HOW TO MAKE QUINOA NOODLES
- Take about 2L of water in a large pan and boil on high heat. Add a tsp of salt in it.
- Once the water has come to a rolling boil, add Naturally Yours Quinoa Noodles.
- Stir once to make sure that the noodles is not sticking together or to the bottom of the pan.
- Continue to boil on high heat, stirring occasionally, until the water returns to a rolling boil (about 2 minutes)
- Once the water begins to bubble and foam, you may wish to turn down the temperature a bit to keep it from boiling over
- Boil for another 5 to 7 minutes.
- Test a piece of noodles to see whether it is the texture you're looking for (cooked but still a bit firm)
- Drain the water and keep the noodles aside. Rinse it and then toss it with a bit of oil to make sure that the noodles doesn't stick to itself.
- Saute the vegetables of your choice (like onion, carrot, capsicum, cabbage, beans etc) in 1 tsp of oil.
- Add the seasonings from the seasonings pack and mix well. In case it becomes too dry, add a tsp of oil to it.
- Toss it with the cooked Quinoa noodles and serve hot.